COVID-19 Precautions and Vaccine Information
We realize many of you are curious and inquiring about the COVID vaccine. Here are key points related to our patients, our office, and the vaccine:
- All our providers recommend for our patients get the vaccine once you are eligible.
- The vaccine is currently being regulated at the state and federal level; and we will not be administering the vaccine in our office.
- In addition, we have no control over the prioritization of vaccine administration. It is determined by a patient’s self-reported medical history; therefore, we will not be honoring requests to write letters on your behalf related to the vaccine.
- For information about the vaccine, the current enrollment phase and eligibility please visit: www.azdhs.gov
During this healthcare crisis, we are committed to caring for you and your family. The health and safety of our patients, our employees, and our community remain our top priority during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Therefore, we are providing Telehealth visits to evaluate and treat our patients. Telehealth visits are conducted with your provider using a HIPAA compliant application to conduct video visits. This allows you to have access to your provider, who will address your healthcare needs, while reducing everyone’s risk of exposure.
We realize not all conditions can be evaluated via Telehealth, so our office remains open for select conditions and visits (such as acute injuries, wounds, suturing and other urgent needs). If we deem your issue should be addressed in person, you will be scheduled for an in-office visit.
Please note the following measures are in place for in person office visits:
1. All patients need to call before entering our office and a staff member will direct you.
2. Only patients are allowed in the office. No visitors are allowed at this time.
3. All patients who enter our office MUST have their own mask, which is required to be worn while in our office.
Call our office at 480-663-9632 to schedule your Telehealth visit and receive the care you are accustomed to as a patient of Tatum Highlands Medical Associates.