COVID-19 Precautions and Vaccine Information
We realize many of you are curious and inquiring about the COVID vaccine. Here are key points related to our patients, our office, and the vaccine:
- All our providers recommend for our patients get the vaccine once you are eligible.
- The vaccine is currently being regulated at the state and federal level; and we will not be administering the vaccine in our office.
- For information about the vaccine, the current enrollment phase and eligibility please visit: www.azdhs.gov
Please note the following measures are in place for in person office visits:
1. Only patients are allowed in the office. No visitors are allowed at this time.
2. All patients who enter our office MUST have their own mask, which is required to be worn while in our office.
Call our office at 480-663-9632 to schedule your Telehealth visit and receive the care you are accustomed to as a patient of Tatum Highlands Medical Associates.